The all new digital inverter 4-way compact cassette has been designed to suit standard 600 x 600mm grid ceilings, for easy installation and maintenance. The compact cassette is unobtrusive, flexible and can easily blend in with any room interior.
The compact 4 way cassette has been especially designed for small commercial application where a compact efficient unit is needed. High performance combined with minimum consumption ensure lower running cost. New elegant flat panel design for perfect grid ceiling fitment.
- For use with Digital Inverter Outdoor &
Super Digital Inverter Outdoor
- Compact thin chassis 575 x 575mm
- Designed to fit within T-bar of the ceiling grid: 620 x 620mm
- Individual louver control
- 5 Step air flow control
- Optional wireless remote controller receiver fits into the ceiling panel corner pocket
- Optional occupancy sensor detects human presence and automatically switches between standby mode, operation and stop operation increasing energy saving
- Lightweight and very easy to install
- Elegant flat panel design depth 12mm for sleek, unobtrusive installation
- Removable corner pockets for easy access
- Infra-red and wired control options available
- Detachable louvre and grille for easy cleaning
- Flexible, can be used in single, twin, triple or quad combination using all types of light commercial
- Indoor units are the same type, in the same room, operate simultaneously and have a single group controller
- Branch kit must be used for triple combination
- Branch kits for twin and quad combinations are optional
These units are suitable for use with ‘replacement technology’ enabling the re-use of existing R410A, R22 or R407C pipework.