The Super Digital Inverter is the flagship solution of Toshiba’s Light Commercial product range. It combines the very latest technologies, low environmental impact, exceptional durability and long pipe runs up to 75m. For single, twin, triple and quad indoor installations.
Providing longer pipe runs and with high efficiency the Super Digital Inverter will maximise your energy savings and keep operating costs to a minimum thanks to Toshiba’s legendary twin rotary ]compressors and vector controlled inverter. The SDI series of units also incorporates a unique fan blade design and new ultra power heat exchanger to boost performances.
- 2~5hp models 220-240V/1-ph/50Hz
- High efficiency SEER of up to 9.40 Smart Cassette
- High efficiency SCOP of up to 5.51 Smart Cassette
- Ability to operate down to a 10% load
- Standby power consumption reduced by 50% to 6W
- Wide ambient range: cooling -15°C to +52°C
heating +15°C to -27°C
- Precise capacity control at all conditions
- Utilises digital hybrid inverter technology
- Removable corner panels for easy access
- Auto diagnostic function
- Power consumption estimation by day or by month with controller RBC-AMS55E-ES
- Quiet operation as low as 33dB (A)
- Power supply to outdoor unit
- In-built refrigerant ‘replacement technology’ for
R22, R407C, R410A
- Flexible, can be used in single, twin, triple or quad combination using all types of light-commercial
- Indoor units are the same type, in the same room, operate simultaneously and have a single group controller
- Branch kit must be used for triple combination
- Branch kits for twin and quad combination are optional
Super Digital Inverter the ultimate heating and cooling solution for performance, comfort, control and reliability.